This is post is dedicated to recognizing all the awesomely awesome things in my life. My life is definitely not awesome all of the time. Some days I want to break down and have a good cry (this usually happens when I’ve been waiting for the bus for longer than 20 minutes after an already long day). Anyway - it’s been a long time since I wrote out my feelings so don’t mind the chatter.
Things that I don’t want to forget to be thankful for on Thursday, December 19, 2013:
- Zoua’s package - what great timing!! I was wondering when I’d get that sucker. Wasn’t expecting it for a few weeks yet. Thank gosh I asked for socks and underwear because I seriously need to do laundry. Not to mention, mint tea always makes me feel better when I’m sickly (which I am). You’re the best, Zoua!! I don’t care if this sounds cheesy - your card was my favorite part of the package. It’s the second best card I’ve ever received. The first being the one my parents gave me for my 17th birthday. The one that made me cry in front of people…
- My Baskin Robbin’s ice cream. Did I need a quart of it? No, no I did not.
- My coteachers. At my coteacher Do Young’s insistance, I took a nap in the nurse’s office. It was amazing. Hope I didn’t snore too loudly. I can’t help it! My nose is all stuffed up!!! Also Mandy and I celebrated Christmas today by going out to eat. We had BBQ pork and soy bean stew.
- Watching Home Alone 2. It’s such a silly movie. I can’t help but smile when I watch it. I wish I was as clever as Kevin.
- My Korean tutor, Taek. I’m thankful for the free drinks (tea and hot chocolate) and to be learning Korean. I’m getting it slowly… I’ve even considered watching Korean dramas again.
I’m still in love with you.